– Main materials: 1% coco chips which are dried at a temperature of 130 Celsius degrees.
– The coco chips are then pressed in a rectangular or square shape. The form depends on the wishes of the customer. After they are pressed, they are packed inside U.V. bags to be next used in greenhouses. Vietnam market consumes also grow bags for growing various fruit vegetables as tomatoes, melons, paprika (capsicum).
– Specifications: Size before expansion: length 100 cm x width 12 cm x height 2 cm.
– Size after expansion: length 112 cm x width 12 cm x height 8 cm – 10 cm.
– Draining holes: 3, 4 or 5. (depending on the buyer’s request).